On January 24th – 25th the Nordic Infrastructure Conference (NIC) was arranged in Oslo, Norway for the second time.
The goal for the conference is creating a premier event for all IT-professionals in the Nordics, and like the previous editions of NIC, this edition was also a great success with a number of excellent speakers.
I presented a session called “The State of PowerShell Desired State Configuration”:
The first version of Desired State Configuration (DSC), a new management platform in Windows PowerShell that enables deploying and managing configurations, was released in Windows PowerShell 4.0. In this session you will see how DSC has evolved since then, and what`s coming in the next version which will be released later this year.
Recordings of all other sessions from the conference is available here.
Other PowerShell related videos from the conference
- PowerShell Workflows: Prepare yourself for SMA and Azure Automation (by Aleksandar Nikolic)
- System Center – Service Management Automation – Introduction (by Jakob Gottlieb Svendsen)
- System Center – Service Management Automation – Automating System Center 2012 R2 (by Jakob Gottlieb Svendsen)
- PowerShell Desired State Configuration – Make it so (by David O’Brien)
- Managing Microsoft Azure IaaS with Windows PowerShell DSC (by Aleksandar Nikolic)
- SMA – real-life experiences and troubleshooting (by David O’Brien and Trond Hindenes)